I was going to start this post by saying that I don’t mind the boy puffing up after running through the Silver Birch tree, but that’s not quite what I mean. Obviously I mind him puffing up, but when he’s just run through a really polleny* tree at least I know why.
What I can’t stand is when we’ve just finished tea, which I know was safe and non-allergic according to the things that we know he’s allergic to, and he starts sneezing, wheezing and puffing up seemingly for the heck of it.
How on earth am I supposed to minimise risks, when I don’t know what risks I’m supposed to be minimising, or where they’re hiding?
This was him taken about an hour after it started. The puffiness is coming right down and he looks nearly normal again. I, however, won’t be coming down for at least a couple of hours.
*I’m allowed to make up words when I’m anxious.